Saturday, April 02, 2011

Posting Comments

I just deleted three comments to this blog. I hated to do so, as they were all very flattering to me, but, since their comments included links to sites that had little, if anything at all to do with the FairTax, I decided they weren't really sincere in what they said about me and this blog.

People, please, I may have been born at night (although I was very young at the time and didn't take notice whether it was day or night), but it certainly wasn't last night. I can usually tell when someone is trying to blow smoke up my skirt. The smoke was so thick I thought I was going to have to call the fire department.

If anyone has a comment to make, in favor of, or opposed to, the Fair Tax, please be honest enough to do so. Please don't tell me how wonderful I am just to get your links posted. If you have links that are related to the Fair Tax, I may publish them.

If you want to advertise your links, this is not the place where it will happen. Unless, of course, you want to negotiate payment in exchange for space. I'll tell you now though, it will be expensive. I have always been a proponent of Free Enterprise.

I always read comments before I allow publication. I don't care if you don't agree with me (where the Fair Tax is concerned, if you don't agree, you either haven't studied it, you don't understand it, or you're just plain stupid), or not, if you comment with respect and make some sense, I'll publish your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home